[Opendnssec-develop] Building SoftHSM RC 1

Greg.Rabil at ins.com Greg.Rabil at ins.com
Tue Jul 7 14:05:26 UTC 2009

Thank you Rickard.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to build from the source tree.  There is no 'configure.pl' script, but a 'configure.ac' file?  Also, there does not appear to be the requisite 'Makefile.in' files in the bin/ and lib/ directories.  Attempting to simply copy the source trees into the corresponding directories of my RC1 build did not work either.

I very much appreciate your prompt responses.  If there is something simple I must do to build from the source, please let me know, otherwise I will wait for you to complete the RC2 release.

Best regards,
Greg Rabil