[Opendnssec-develop] Fw: KASP Configuration Documentation

Stephen.Morris at nominet.org.uk Stephen.Morris at nominet.org.uk
Tue Jul 7 12:25:40 UTC 2009

Stephen Morris/Nominet wrote on 06/07/2009 19:14:46:

> As part of writing system tests, I felt that I had to understand the
KASP

http://trac.opendnssec.org/wiki/Signer/Configuration/ExampleKaspXml

> There are a number of questions in that page (in italics) - answers
welcome.

I've also written some documentation in the same format for the OpenDNSSEC
configuration file -
http://trac.opendnssec.org/wiki/Signer/Configuration/ExampleConfXml

As before, there are a couple of questions (in italic) in the page.

Stephen