[Opendnssec-develop] KASP Software

Stephen.Morris at nominet.org.uk Stephen.Morris at nominet.org.uk
Mon Jan 19 15:01:44 UTC 2009

I had an action from the teleconference to publish more details about
KASP.

Attached is a documenting describing how to use "ksm", the KASP key
management software.  The latest version of the software can be found at
http://download.nominet.org.uk/KASP/ksm_20090119.tar.gz.

ksm implements the algorithm outlined in the attached Internet draft that
John Dickinson, Johan Ihren and I are writing.  This is still very much
work in progress, and I am currently updating it with the results of a
recent discussion between the three of us and comments from other parties.
 However, don't let that put you off: if you have any comments, please
don't hesitate to let me know.  (To avoid side-tracking OpenDNSSEC
discussions, I would suggest that these be off-list - the aim is to submit
the draft to dnsop at the end of the month for public comment.)

Stephen