[Opendnssec-develop] Use Case diagram for OpenDNSSEC

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Sat Jan 17 22:18:00 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've taken the liberty of drawing up a Use Case diagram, describing
OpenDNSSEC as it interacts with its environment.  This can be found
on a working page with OpenDNSSEC design documents:

http://openfortress.nl/tmp/opendnssec/

Comments and updates are welcome.  The whole idea of making these
design documented is to check if we have the same mindset.  If you
see anything "funny" you should therefore speak up :)

I also drew up Message Sequence diagrams for the Signer, and will
digitise those soon.

Best wishes,
 -Rick