[Opendnssec-develop] What about 27, 28 or 29th of January in Oxford.

John Dickinson jad at jadickinson.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 16:39:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am away from tomorrow up to and including the 25th Jan and I don't
know if I will have access to email. Here is my schedule for the
following weeks

I am free all the time from the 26th Jan - 28th Feb except on the
following dates
27th Jan
29th Jan

I could possibly make the 29th Jan if Stephen can re-arrange my
meetings with him and Ian at Nominet.

I would prefer to meet in Oxford because I can stay in bed longer. LHR
is second best and Amsterdam is my third choice.

See you all soon.
John

P.S. Please let me know when it is safe to book any required flights :)