[Opendnssec-develop] Face to face - choice of location/date

Stephen.Morris at nominet.org.uk Stephen.Morris at nominet.org.uk
Fri Jan 16 16:36:48 UTC 2009

Jakob Schlyter <jakob at kirei.se> wrote on 16/01/2009 16:12:31:

> On 16 jan 2009, at 17.04, Roy Arends wrote:
>
> > Before throwing this option out, what do others feel about the last
> > week
> > of January ?
>
> I can do january 29th if really needed. GOT-LHR arr 08:25, LHR-GOT dep
> 18:40.
>
> would it be an option to meet at LHR? that would save a lot of time
> for most people.
>

>    jakob

If people don't want to stay overnight, then I think that Oxford is
probably out - even by car, the journey between Heathrow and Nominet will
add at least an hour each way onto the travel time.  The bus journey time
of 90 minutes each way is to the centre of oxford - add 20 minutes or so
to get to Nominet from there.

So it does seem as if we are looking at Amsterdam or a hotel near
Heathrow.

Stephen