[Opendnssec-develop] Project plan

Roland van Rijswijk roland.vanrijswijk at surfnet.nl
Fri Jan 16 13:52:30 UTC 2009

Hi Rickard,

First of all: my compliments on a good start for a project plan, I know
it's far from complete but it seems like a good start.

I saw that one of the deliverables mentioned is a project website. I
think you should specifically assign this task to someone; I just got
off the phone with the RIPE NCC and they said "yeah, we looked at
OpenDNSSEC because Olaf mentioned it to us but have you looked at their
website? It doesn't actually say very much". I told them a little bit
about the stage OpenDNSSEC is in and they were very enthusiastic about
it. So in order for OpenDNSSEC to get some outside attention I think it
would be really helpful to up the ante on the website a bit, and it
would also help if some info about the project were to be posted on
common lists (DNS-ops, RIPE DNS WG, etc.)

Unfortunately, as you also mentioned, I don't have much time myself to
spend on this so I'm not able to volunteer for this :-(

Cheers,

Roland