[Opendnssec-develop] Ideas for improving documentation

Rick Zijlker rick.zijlker at sidn.nl
Thu Dec 17 10:44:21 UTC 2009

The points listed below would be a great addition. I would really
welcome it as inexperienced user.

I'm afraid it might cost much time to manage/moderate but in the future
a forum with separate parts for several distributions would be really
helpful. That way you will create an interactive and more responsive FAQ
tailored towards the distributions. Instead of thinking about what the
user wants to know, you give users a chance to exchange experiences. The
mailing list hasn't got this more permanent and inter-exchangeable
characteristic.

Is there anything planned for this in the near future?

Cheers,
Rick