[Opendnssec-develop] New column

sion at nominet.org.uk sion at nominet.org.uk
Thu Aug 20 14:34:09 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I've got another change to the enforcer database (svn r1665), a migration
script is provided so run:

sqlite3 <PATH_TO_ENFORCER.DB> < enforcer/utils/migrate_090820_1.sqlite3

This allows for the "ksmutil import key" function, which can add a key into
the ksm database and attach it to zones... enjoy.

Note that there are issues if you add an active key when there is one
already; it works but the rolling of the keys is not quite right. This will
be fixed when I work on pivotal story 1060474 "Overlapping KSKs".

Sion