[Opendnssec-develop] enforcer database changes

sion at nominet.org.uk sion at nominet.org.uk
Wed Aug 12 11:19:03 UTC 2009

In getting the first part of the key backup done I have added a new column
to a table in the enforcer database.

If you need to migrate an existing database then there are some scripts
(even though the change is trivial) in "enforcer/utils".

So, for a sqlite DB run something like:

sqlite3 <PATH_TO_ENFORCER.DB> < migrate_090812_1.sqlite3

(This will become more important when I commit the rest of the work on
backups.)

Would folk be happier with a ksmutil command to run these migration
scripts? (Assuming that there will be more in the future.)

Sion

p.s. If you are running the full setup command then this migration is not
needed.