[Opendnssec-develop] xml files

John Dickinson jad at jadickinson.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 12:18:51 UTC 2009

I am trying to make sure that the enforcer components all install in a
sensible way and can find each other and their config files.

I suggest that at least for now libksm installs an example conf.xml,
kasp.xml and zonelist.xml along with their relanx-ng schemas. At the
moment they are copies of the ones in the docs/xml directory. I would
like to suggest that they now move from docs/xml directory to be part
of libksm and that libksm will make the .rng files from the .rnc
sources as part of the standard build.

Are people OK with that?

John
---
John Dickinson
http://www.jadickinson.co.uk

I am riding from Lands end to John O'Groats to raise money for
Parkinson's Disease Research. Please sponsor me here http://justgiving.com/pedalforparkinsons2009