[Opendnssec-develop] proposed libhsm API

John Dickinson jad at jadickinson.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 15:31:21 UTC 2009

On 23 Apr 2009, at 16:17, Jakob Schlyter wrote:

> On 23 apr 2009, at 16.56, John Dickinson wrote:
>
>> Forgive my naivety but the only thing that needs to be threaded
>> ever is
>>
>> ldns_rr* hsm_sign_rrset(const ldns_rr_list* rrset, const hsm_key_t
>> *key);
>>
>> so how about
>>
>> ldns_rr* hsm_sign_rrset(const ldns_rr_list* rrset, const hsm_key_t
>> *key, int thread_id);
>>
>> when hsm_sign_rrset sees a new thread_id it opens a new session.
>
> do you need to login in when you create the thread?

Roy would know but from the comments in the speed tester it appears
you just log in to one session and they all become user sessions.

John
---
John Dickinson
http://www.jadickinson.co.uk

I am riding from Lands end to John O'Groats to raise money for
Parkinson's Disease Research. Please sponsor me here http://justgiving.com/pedalforparkinsons2009