[Opendnssec-develop] libksm ready for review

sion at nominet.org.uk sion at nominet.org.uk
Tue Apr 21 12:45:20 UTC 2009

Hi there.

I've cleaned up the libksm code to the point where I think that it is ready
for review.

Some things to consider though:

I added strlcat/strlcpy to libksm; I'm not sure if we need them any higher
up the tree so that they are available to other modules?

I've also slightly fudged the "registration delay" parameter, in that I
have it stored in the policy. I think that this would more correctly be
held against each zone?

Finally, I'm not sure that I have John's latest schema changes. However,
they will not make any fundamental differences to the code (I hope).

Sion