[Opendnssec-develop] Re: [dns-wg-chair] time slot request: OpenDNSSEC

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Thu Apr 16 10:27:20 UTC 2009

Hi Matthijs,

> On the behalf of the OpenDNSSEC group, I would like to request a time
> slot at the DNS WG. OpenDNSSEC is an open-source turn-key solution for
> DNSSEC, that we would like to introduce at RIPE.

on behalf of the wg co-chairs, I hereby acknowledge your request ;-)

> We have no plans to present this at CENTR or OARC.
> We would like to request a 10+10 time slot.

Are you sure you want to show the slides in only 10 minutes?  I'd offer
you a 15+10, at the risk of bartering in the wrong direction ;-)

-Peter