[Opendnssec-develop] sorry i missed the meeting

John Dickinson jad at jadickinson.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 09:38:24 UTC 2009

Sorry, I missed the meeting. I had 10 AM UK time in my head. As was
mentioned in the meeting I am handing over much of the enforcer work
to Sion but am continuing with the key generator part. As for when the
code will be ready I hope that the key generator will generate entries
about keys in the KASP database by the end of the week. Actually
creating keys in the HSM may take a little longer depending on
discussions currently going on about how the libhsm layer works and
what API it offers to applications such as the key generator.

John

---
John Dickinson
http://www.jadickinson.co.uk

I am riding from Lands end to John O'Groats to raise money for
Parkinson's Disease Research. Please sponsor me here http://justgiving.com/pedalforparkinsons2009