[Opendnssec-commits] [keihatsu.kirei.se/svn/dnssec] r4118 - trunk/OpenDNSSEC
matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Oct 15 13:55:15 CEST 2010
Date: 2010-10-15 13:55:15 +0200 (Fri, 15 Oct 2010)
New Revision: 4118
add fixing known issues to news
--- trunk/OpenDNSSEC/NEWS 2010-10-15 11:02:30 UTC (rev 4117)
+++ trunk/OpenDNSSEC/NEWS 2010-10-15 11:55:15 UTC (rev 4118)
@@ -5,9 +5,9 @@
* A new signer engine, written in c. Zones are maintained in memory, instead of
in files on disk.
* Removed the python and python-4suite-xml dependencies.
-* Remove separate autoconf for libhsm/conf/enforcer
-* Add option to disable building the signer
-* Signer logs statistics just after outputting a new signed zone
+* Remove separate autoconf for libhsm/conf/enforcer.
+* Add option to disable building the signer.
+* Signer logs statistics just after outputting a new signed zone.
* libhsm will skip processing (and not create) any public keys if the
per repository option <SkipPublicKey/> is set.
* Keysharing improved - keys can now exist in different states on each zone
@@ -19,13 +19,17 @@
* Fix semantics of refresh value in Signer Engine.
-* Auditor handles chains of empty nonterminals correctly
+* Auditor handles chains of empty nonterminals correctly.
* Recalculate salt immediately if the saltlength is changed.
* libhsm connected to slot 0 if the token label was not found.
An error is now returned instead of connecting to the slot.
* Bugreport #102: Removed the obsoleted python-4suite-xml dependency.
+* Fixed Known Issue: KSK rollover requires manual timing.
+* Fixed Known Issue: Key rollover and reuse of signatures.
+* Fixed Known Issue: Issue with sharing keys and adding zones.
+* Fixed Known Issue: Quicksorter does not allow certain owner names
+ (Quicksorter is removed, signer now reads and sorts the zone).
OpenDNSSEC 1.1.3 - 2010-09-10
More information about the Opendnssec-commits