[Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 2.0.4 released

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Jan 13 14:27:49 UTC 2017

Dear community,

As of now OpenDNSSEC 2.0.4 is released. This version is a minimal change
over 2.0.3, fixing a reported crash of the Enforcer daemon. No
additional migration steps are required. In the near future, we aim at
the end of January, we are planning to release the next feature version
which will be 2.1.

NOTICE: This release is signed by our new (Jan 11th) PGP key.
https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/PGP

Changes:

* Fix Enforcer crash that could occur in some cases while evaluating
relationships between keys.
* Support compiling with OpenSSL 1.1

Download:
* https://dist.opendnssec.org/source/opendnssec-2.0.4.tar.gz
* https://dist.opendnssec.org/source/opendnssec-2.0.4.tar.gz.sig
* Checksum SHA256:
0eb1a74b9196c0b6d91a7c75a393da80d47dbcb603817d079a9f24c3fae9d8b9

Kind regards,
The OpenDNSSEC team