[Opendnssec-announce] SoftHSM 2.0.0
rickard at opendnssec.org
Sat Jul 18 18:24:34 UTC 2015
SoftHSM 2.0.0 has now been released. More updates and bug fixes can be
found in the alpha and beta release notes.
SoftHSM 2.0.0 - 2015-07-17
* SOFTHSM-121: Test cases for C_DecryptUpdate/C_DecryptFinal.
* Support C_DecryptUpdate/C_DecryptFinal for symmetric algorithms.
(Patch from Thomas Calderon)
* SOFTHSM-120: Segfault after renaming variables.
- SHA1(softhsm-2.0.0.tar.gz)= 14f387cff26039ba0e49d413ea6e3fee3e08276a
- SHA256(softhsm-2.0.0.tar.gz)= eae8065f6c472af24f4c056d6728edda
As always, patches and bug reports welcome at https://issues.opendnssec.org.
Pull requests submitted at https://github.com/opendnssec/SoftHSMv2.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opendnssec-announce