[Opendnssec-announce] SoftHSM 2.0.0b1 released
jakob at kirei.se
Wed Sep 10 11:51:57 UTC 2014
Thanks to great work by Rickard Bellgrim and his team, the OpenDNSSEC projects hereby announce the first beta version of SoftHSM 2.0.
SoftHSM 2.0.0b1 - 2014-09-10
* SOFTHSM-84: Check that all mandatory attributes are given during
the creation process.
* SOFTHSM-92: Enable -fvisibility=hidden on per default
* SUPPORT-137: Implement C_EncryptUpdate and C_EncryptFinal
(Patch from Martin Paljak)
* Add support for CKM_RSA_PKCS key un/wrapping
(Patch from Petr Spacek)
* SOFTHSM-66: Attribute handling when using multiple threads
* SOFTHSM-93: Invalid C++ object recycling.
* SOFTHSM-95: umask affecting the calling application.
* SOFTHSM-97: Check if Botan has already been initialized.
* SOFTHSM-98: Handle mandatory attributes for DSA, DH, and ECDSA
* SOFTHSM-99: Binary encoding of GOST values.
* SUPPORT-136: softhsm2-keyconv creates files with sensitive material
in insecure way.
- SHA1(softhsm-2.0.0b1.tar.gz)= 73b1e2e84f8fa27db53cfd1efc9892078605b069
- SHA256(softhsm-2.0.0b1.tar.gz)= b72ffae3feadbc669eecb58f4da5dce7e5124e666173e816ae58f98824515ae6
As always, patches and bug reports welcome at https://issues.opendnssec.org.
Pull requests submitted at https://github.com/opendnssec/SoftHSMv2.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the Opendnssec-announce