[Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 1.3.5
rickard at opendnssec.org
Mon Jan 23 10:12:33 UTC 2012
Version 1.3.5 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
* Auditor: Include the zone name in the log messages.
* ldns 1.6.12 is required for bugfixes.
* ods-ksmutil: Suppress database connection information when no -v
flag is given.
* ods-enforcerd: Stop multiple instances of the enforcer running by
checking for the pidfile at startup. If you want to run multiple
instances then a different pidfile will need to be specified with the
* ods-ksmutil: “zone delete” renames the signconf file; so that if the
zone is put back the signer will not pick up the old file.
* Signer Engine: Verbosity can now be set via conf.xml, default is 3.
* Bugfix OPENDNSSEC-174: Configure the location for conf.xml with
–config or -c when starting the signer.
* Bugfix OPENDNSSEC-192: Signer crashed on deleting NSEC3 for a domain
that becomes opt-out.
* Bugfix OPENDNSSEC-193: Auditor crashed with certain empty non-terminals.
* Signer Engine: A file descriptor for sockets with value zero is allowed.
* Signer Engine: Only log messages about a full signing queue in debug mode.
* Signer Engine: Fix time issues, make sure that the internal serial
does not wander off after a failed audit.
* Signer Engine: Upgrade ldns to avoid future problems on 32-bit
platforms with extra long signature expiration dates. More information
in separate announcement.
Download the tarball from:
// OpenDNSSEC team
More information about the Opendnssec-announce