[Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 1.3.1
rickard at opendnssec.org
Wed Sep 7 09:54:45 UTC 2011
Version 1.3.1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
* Auditor: Fix 'ZSK in use too long' message to handle new signer behaviour.
* Bugfix #255: RHEL6 patch to contrib/opendnssec.spec. (Rick van Rein)
* Bugfix #256: Make sure argument in "ods-control signer" is not stripped off.
* Bugfix #259: ods-ksmutil: Prevent MySQL username or password being
interpreted by the shell when running "ods-ksmutil setup".
* Bugfix #260: "ods-ksmutil zone list" now handles empty zonelists.
* Enforcer: Unsigned comparison resulting in wrong error message.
* ods-ksmutil: fixed issue where first ds-seen command run on a zone
would work, but return an error code and not send a HUP to the
* Signer Engine: A threading issue occasionally puts the default
validity on NSEC(3) RRs and the denial validity on other RRs.
* Signer Engine: An update command could interrupt the signing process
and the zone would get missing signatures.
* Signer Engine: Fix an issue where some systems could not copy the zone file.
* Zonefetcher: Check inbound serial in transferred file, to prevent
redundant zone transfers.
Download the tarball from:
// OpenDNSSEC team
More information about the Opendnssec-announce