[Opendnssec-announce] Enforcer NG alpha-2 snapshot
rickard at opendnssec.org
Tue Oct 18 12:20:25 UTC 2011
We have now release a second alpha snapshot of the upcoming version of
Enforcer. This version should only be used for testing, but we welcome
feedback on it.
* Support for RollOverType in kasp.xml
* Fixed concurrency related crashes.
* Automatically retract never submitted DS records.
* Schedule the purging of keys.
* Automatic introduce keys marked as manual, like other enforcer.
* Do not allow lifetime of key to be shorter than TTL.
* CSK is now configurable.
* Remove some scheduling when waiting for user input.
Read more information about the Enforcer NG:
Download the snapshot from our SVN:
// OpenDNSSEC team
More information about the Opendnssec-announce