[Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 1.2.1
rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Fri Mar 18 15:21:55 UTC 2011
Version 1.2.1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
* ldns 1.6.9 is required for bugfixes.
* dnsruby-1.52 required for bugfixes.
* Auditor: ‘make check’ now works when srcdir != builddir.
* Auditor: Include the ‘make check’ files in the tarball.
* Enforcer: Fix the migration script for SQLite.
* Enforcer: Increase size of keypairs(id) field in MySQL to allow more than 32767 keys; see MIGRATION for details.
* Enforcer: Minor change to NOT_READY_KEY error message.
* libhsm: Increase the maximum number of attached HSM:s from 10 to 100.
* ods-ksmutil: Send trivial MySQL messages to stdout when exporting zonelist etc. Otherwise the resulting XML needs to be edited by hand.
* ods-control: Fix for Bourne shell.
* Signer Engine: Prevent race condition when setting up the workers and the command handler.
* Signer Engine: Check if the signature exists before recycling it.
* Signer Engine: Quit when there are errors in the configuration.
* Signer Engine: Enable core dump on failure.
* Signer Engine: Explicitly close down log msg with null.
* Signer Engine: Backup state after writing output.
* Signer Engine: Allow update of serial if internal structure is not initialized.
Download the tarball from:
// OpenDNSSEC team
More information about the Opendnssec-announce