[Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 1.2.2
rickard at opendnssec.org
Thu Aug 11 09:40:59 UTC 2011
Version 1.2.2 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
* signconf.rnc now allows NSEC3 Iterations of 0
* Auditor: Fix delegation checks.
* Bugfix #242: Race condition when receiving multiple NOTIFIES for a zone.
* Enforcer: Change message about KSK retirement to make it less confusing.
* ods-ksmutil: manual keyroll on zones which have moved policies fixed.
* Signer Engine: Handle stdout console output throttling that would
truncate daemon output intermittently.
* Signer Engine: When removing records, also remove NSEC3 records that
belong to the empty-non terminal.
* Signer Engine: Ifdef the zone fetcher header file.
* Zonefetcher: Sometimes invalid ‘Address already in use’ occurred.
* Zonefetcher: Check inbound serial in transferred file, to prevent
redundant zone transfers.
Download the tarball from:
// OpenDNSSEC team
More information about the Opendnssec-announce