[Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 1.0.0b5
rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Mon Nov 2 07:52:34 UTC 2009
The 5th beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
* Reintroduce MySQL for enforcer back-end on an experimental footing
* Documentation is updated on the wiki
* Auditor: Fixed TXT parsing.
* ods-ksmutil: Database could not be created for first time users.
* ods-ksmutil: Set the correct privileges on the database.
* Signer Engine: Tweek log levels.
* Signer Engine: Fixed segmentation fault with WKS RR (in LDNS trunk).
* Signer Engine: Fixed NSAP, IPSECKEY, and SIG parsing (in LDNS trunk).
* Signer Engine: Disable multiline parsing when the line is commented out.
* Signer Engine: The tools are not hanging any more. Better pipe handling.
* Signer Engine: NSEC zone even if only 1 NSEC is needed.
* Signer Engine: Don't create NSEC3 records for empty non terminals that lead to glue.
* Signer Engine: LDNS can now parse explicit TTLs that are non-numbers (for example 3d2h, in LDNS trunk).
* Bugreport #43: ods-signer: The command parser was too strict with white spaces.
Download the tarball from: http://www.opendnssec.org/files/source/opendnssec-1.0.0b5.tar.gz
// OpenDNSSEC team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 475 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Opendnssec-announce