[Softhsm-develop] CK_RSA_PKCS_OAEP_PARAMS.source question

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 12:20:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm working on a patch with PKCS #1 RSA OAEP support and I have a question
regarding "source" member in CK_RSA_PKCS_OAEP_PARAMS structure.

IMHO CK_RSA_PKCS_OAEP_PARAMS.source should always be set to
CKZ_DATA_SPECIFIED, i.e. to 0x00000001.

Is this correct (I'm looking into pkcs-11v2-30m1-d7.doc page 26)?

I'm asking because current code ignores this value completely so I'm trying to
determine if it is a bug or intentional decision.

Thank you for clarification!

--
Petr Spacek  @  Red Hat