[Opendnssec-develop] Moving to JIRA "next week"

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Mon Oct 31 08:45:38 UTC 2011

> Do we want the history in JIRA? +1/-1

-1

I can live without the history.

> Solution B:
> We could use fake versions to group up issues like "Nice to have".
>
> Solution C:
> Be a little more strict on how we keep issues and actually assign them
> right away to a version so we don't have "Nice to have" laying around for
> years (there are some from 2009 in PT today).

+B (or +C)

It is good to write down ideas somewhere. The question is if Jira /
Pivotal is the best place to store them. If we have them in Jira, then
users can see them e.g. under the "future release"-release. And then
maybe push for a particular feature and makes us to include it in a
real release.

> Comments on the status mapping?

Agree with Sion.