[Opendnssec-develop] Inbound AXFR design

Jakob Schlyter jakob at kirei.se
Tue Sep 15 12:51:01 UTC 2009

we just had a discussion about this via Jabber and I think we came to
the following conclusion:

- Matthijs implements a stand-alone zonefetcher (trunk/OpenDNSSEC/
zonefetcher) written in C
- the zonefetcher will likely have its own configuration file,
bascially saying:

   fetch zone Z from master M using tsig secret T (name,algo,secret)
and write the result into file F.
   F can be specified in the config or maybe fetch from the File
adapter in the ZoneList.

- after an update zone has been fetched, it will poke the signer engine.

	jakob