[Opendnssec-announce] Welcome to opendnssec-announce.

roy at nominet.org.uk roy at nominet.org.uk
Tue Mar 31 14:29:07 UTC 2009

Dear members of the Opendnssec-develop mailing list.

I have created this new list (Opendnssec-announce) to notify you of any
announcements regarding OpenDNSSEC. Posting to it is futile as
announcements will be done by consensus of the opendnssec development team.

I took the liberty (all rants should therefore go to roy at nominet.org.uk) to
use the current subscriptions for Opendnssec-develop. Mail me privately to
have yourself removed, or you can unsubscribe yourself.

With kind regards,

Regards,

Roy Arends
Sr. Researcher